Tia is Keely's best friend in the first season. She is friendly but somewhat of an airhead and judgemental. At
|Family & Friends|
|Friends|| Keely Teslow |
|First appearance|| "Future Tutor"|
"Your Cheatin' Heart"
|Portrayed by||Brenda Song|
first she is skeptical of Phil fitting in with her and Keely but she quickly adjusts to Phil's personality and regularly hangs out with Phil and Keely, even talking to the less cool Seth Wassmer.
She was replaced in Season 2 by Olivia ("Via") (Juliet Holland-Rose) due to Brenda Song getting cast as London Tipton on "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody".
Random facts Edit
- She has a piercing her mother does not know about
- She likes to try new things, so long as they are cool (example: cheerleading)
- She likes to go to parties
- She is easily excitable
- She is a snappy dresser, like Keely
- She is bad at school
- She has smart remarks when the opportunity presents itself
- You're Cheatin' Heart (Season 1, Episode 1)
- Unification Day (Season 1, Episode 2)
- Pheromonally Yours (Season 1, Episode 9)
- Future Tutor (Season 1, Episode 10)
- Doggie Day-Care (Season 1, Episode 13)
- We'll Fix It in Editing (Season 1, Episode 14)
- Milkin' It (Season 1, Episode 19)
- Corner Pocket (Season 1, Episode 20)